Student VISA (ED VISA) Thai language school | TLS-group

thai language school
Home  >  Student VISA (ED VISA)
Learn Thai language with Education Student visa (1 to 6 years)
Our Thai language school is licensed by the Ministry of Education to teach Thai.
Students at our school will receive an Education visa.
For students, we offer many ED visa courses.
What kind of course would you like to take? Please click on the course to check the ED visa course details.

1 year Group ED visa Thai language course (click more detail)  
1 year Private ED visa Thai language course (click more detail)

1year Group ED student visa course open several times per a year.

*The first two courses are recommended for students who wish to study 1 to 2 times per week at there own pace. For the third course, classes are held every weekday.

1 year Private ED student visa course.

This class is for students who would like to take lessons along with their own schedule. The student decided the time and day for every lesson. We recommend this lesson as you can change your schedule any time(just contact us by 5pm before the next days lesson)
① Please contact us by e-mail or phone 

② Send an e-mail to you about details
  We will send you details for the ED VISA. After that we request you transfer the tuition money to our school bank account.
③ Fill in Applications
   We will send you the necessary application documents.
   Once you have completed filling out the application,send them back to our school
④ Apply to the Ministry of Education
  After we have the documents, we send it them to Ministry of Education in Thailand.
⑤ Send the Certificate of Admission to you
  We send you the document after we have received them from the Ministry of Education.
⑥ You need to go the Thai consulate by yourself
  When you receive this letter you will need to go the Thai consulates
  where you will be issued a one year non-immigrant ED visa.
  (If you are in Thailand you need to go outside
               Thailand to one of the Thai consulates)
⑦ Start lesson in our school
Please bring or your passport to school as soon as possible after you arrive in Thailand.

  You can stay in Thailand approximately 1 year , but you need to go to the immigrations office for extensions every 90 days after entering into Thailand.

※If you have any question about the ED visa, please contact us for feel free.

ED visa Q&A

Thai language school  |  TLS-group

14fl,. Times Square Building 246 Sukhumvit Rd., Between Soi 12-14 Khlongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
TEL 0-2653-1891  FAX 0-2653-0650  E-mail

We are located at 14th Floor of TIMES SQUARE Building, Only 1 min walk from BTS (sky train) Asoke Station No.2 Gate and only 2 min walk from MRT Sukhumvit subway station No.3 Gate.